Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Colours

Lammay 1

Gaganpreet Lammay

Dr. Zalfa Rihani

Eap 1

21 May 2008
Colours

Blue – Sky is blue. My name (Gagan) means Sky .Blue=Sky=Gagan. Sky is a beautiful thing to see. It depends on our life circle. According to day and night, we are automatically changing our routines. Yellow – Sun is yellow. It protects us from cold. Well, I don’t like cold so that’s the reason that I like sun. It have lots advantages such as it gives us energy, it generates solar system. Red– Roses are red. It is my favorite flower. At my home there are lots of rose’s shrubs. When I wake up every morning then I usually smell those flowers. Black– Some Dogs are black. It’s my favorite pet animal. Even, in India I used to have a dog. His name is black too. White–Stars are white. In night when I usually see sky then stars looks very beautiful and twinkle like a satellite. And, I always sing a song “Twinkle Twinkle Little star......” Green – Vegetables are green. I like to grow vegetables every summer in my house garden. I like to eat vegetables. Especially, When I get sick or sometimes when I feel week. In June my garden colours become green on grounds.

Blue – Rite now, Canada have conservative party and it has blue colour. Blue personalities fit into a team environment as well. Yellow – Maple leaves are yellow. And, In Canada maple leaves means a lot first of all it’s a symbol of Canadian flag and the other thing is we usually can see in autumn, It is lying on the roads. Red – In early 80s red colour means blood of angry workers and the other one is sign of danger. Black – Oil is black. In Canada oil is very rich mineral. Canadian government distributes oil in different countries. It’s a profit thing for them. White – White is very traditional colour in Canadian flag. Green – Green is a very grateful colour for Canadians. In Canada we usually have less infectious disease because Canada is a full of green environment.

In my opinion, from this blog that I learned are life styles, thinking, colours etc. I met one guy who is native. Well, He is my neighbour, He have totally different thinking from me. God gave us lots of opportunities in different colours. It is a good thing that we all have to enjoy our life in different colours.

No comments: