Sunday, June 22, 2008

My birthday celebration

Hi Mr Scott!
Today i will tell u my birthday celebration. I miss you so much because you wasn't in calgary for my birthday. My birthday was on 20TH june. I invited my all punjabi friends and even i invited Davva and Innes on my birthday. All of them gave me my beautiful gifts. And, even my mom gave me beautiful present. You want to know whats that, she made delicious food to my all friends. All of them are praising to my mom. I wish if you are here then i will give u piece of my birthady cake. We did punjabi dance and everybody's was enjoying. All of them was wearing traditional dresses and traditional jewellary, shoes etc. i think thats enough information for my birthday

And how' s ur trip. I hope it's good. Hows ur grandmother over there( MOntrael). Say hello to her. :) . I am waiting for you in calgary. Reach here as soon as possible.

2 comments:

karina1004 said...

Hi preet!! It was really nice to go to your birthday. Your mum cooks very well and she is so nice.

Scott Douglas said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a really wonderful celebration!!!