Thursday, July 17, 2008

India

Hi mr Scott today I wanna talk about India. India is a developing country. India is the sevnth largest county in this world and India has the second largest population in this world. Indian people always repect cultures and beleifs but thier is one bad thing that they old thinkings. They belies in love marriages . Yes, They do respect love but they think except love in our life we have lots of other things that we are responsible. In my family I am the elder one but I am not alloow to have boyfriend cuz they think that if i make boyfriend then my my bro and sis will go wrong direction because of them I have to live my life how my parents say. Its not that my parents force me do something but I have stick in my Culture. You know "Indian culture". Indian culture poeple have old thinking. The other thing in India is there are lots of traditional festivals, beliefs and languages. In india , people speak 18 languages all together. And i know 4 of them. Every part of the india they speak different languages and Hindi is our national language. I think thats enogh if you want to ask anything else. u can talk with me personally . Ok Bye see ya

No comments: