Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hi Mr trevor! Nice to see you. I think you are the 4th teacher in this class. haha! Its almost the end of this semester. We have lots of techer i think now students are also confused which teacher rules we follow. cuz every student have different methods to study. For me All of them are ok cuz we are here to study. But the good thing is that now we all of them have experience about different teachers. For example, some teacher gave us lots of assignment to do and some teacher gave us limited assignments. I think less asssignment is a good idea cuz i am a parttime employee and sometimes i have to do work that i can help my parents. Cuz sometimes i need money to buy my books and university tutuion fees.

Yes, i am glad that Mr. Trevor teaching us EAP tier 1

1 comment:

ricardo said...

Hey, are you the gaganpreet that went to CDI college last year? if so, this is ricardo, i want to get in contact with you, please write me at sm4ks2006 at gmail dot com